We’re inviting parents to bring their children to a sustainability tour these School Holidays!
Date: Friday 14 October
10:00am-11:00am – Departs from KPMG, 18 Viaduct Harbour Avenue (sold out)
11:30am-12:30pm – Departs from Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street (sold out)
1:30pm – 2:30pm – Departs from Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street
🐝BOOK HERE 🐝
Bring your children to Harbour Grounds for an adventure these School Holidays and show off where you work!
Once the adventure begins, children and parents will be given a pair of headsets to immerse you into a story. Get ready to cruise along the Harbour Grounds for an hour or so.
The tour will be narrated and led by a character from another planet to learn about Earth and its sustainable ways of living. Expect plenty of dancing, jokes and music along the way.
Each child will go home with a goody bag and spot prizes will be up for grabs.
– Bookings are limited.
– Tickets only need to be booked for children. A parent or guardian must be present.
– Due to space and headphone numbers, we ask that only parent/guardian be present per child.
– This tour is suitable for 5-11 year olds.
– Please arrive 5 minutes early as the walk is scripted and will be starting right on time.
– The event will go ahead in rain, but please bring umbrellas / raincoats and wear warm clothing and shoes. Headphones will need to stay dry too as they are not waterproof.