As part of the Auckland Climate Festival, bring your kids on a sustainability adventure at Harbour Grounds.
Kids and parents will embark on a humorous audio tour with a character from outer space as their guide. They will explore the importance of bees, see a worm farm and check out the the Seabins located in the Viaduct Harbour.
This interactive journey will be filled with songs, laughter, and a few dancing moves to make it a fun learning experience. Check out our last tour here.
Each child will go home with a sustainable goody bag and each parent will be given a complimentary Mojo Coffee voucher.
The audio story is developed in partnership with Papaya Stories.
Session time – 10:00am-10:45am
Tickets costs $10 per person and all proceeds go to Trees That Count, a conservation charity dedicated to planting native trees in Aotearoa.
🐝BOOK HERE 🐝
– Bookings are limited to 15 children per tour.
– Tickets only need to be booked for children. A parent or guardian must be present.
– Due to space and headphone numbers, we kindly ask that only parent/guardian be present per child.
– This tour is suitable for 5-11 year olds.
– Please arrive 5 minutes early as the walk is scripted and will be starting right on time.
– The event will go ahead in rain, but please bring umbrellas / raincoats and wear warm clothing and shoes. Headphones will need to stay dry too as they are not waterproof.